martes, 18 de noviembre de 2008

Grammar focus page 91

Rewrite these questions as noun clauses.

1 - It is possible to stop people from littering?
I wonder whether or not it's possible to stop people form littering.

2 - How can we convince people to pick up after their dogs?
I'd like to figure out how we can convince people to pick up after their dogs
.

3 - Why do motorcycles have to be so loud?
Why do motorcycles have to be so loud, is a mistry to me!

4 - When are they going to help the homeless people?
I'd like to know when they are going to help the homeless people
.

5 - How can I help to maintain the city parks?
I want to find out how I can help to maintain the city parks
.

6 - Would hiring more police help to lower crime?
I wonder if hiring more police would help to lower crime
.

7 - Why can't the city add more street lights?
I don't understand why the city can not add more steet lights
.

8 - Why do drivers honk their horns so much?
Why drivers honk their horns so much is something I can't understand.

No hay comentarios: