domingo, 2 de noviembre de 2008

Not inspired :/

Im not that inspired at this moment, i'm a little bit sad, because my computer broke down. I had it for 5 years and i really had special care with it,because was a gift from my grandparents, and one of them died a few months after they gave me the computer.

I remember with so much happiness those moments in which I tried to teach my grandfather how to use the computer. He always said " Chango viejo ya no aprende a echar maromas" and I would never forget that phrase, he always had a special care about me.

Because when I was a kid, i got sick of my sight and I used to have restrictions about not to play in the sun, to use sunglasses, not to strain my eyes trying to read when i wasn't able to. But despite the fact of having to do those instructions, during schoolweek i couldn't wait for the moment of going to my grandparent's house.

When it was friday i was really excited by thinking that it was only matter of time of being there with my dearly beloved grandfhater. Almost all my relatives ,who knew my grandfather, say that I am like him (phisically).

Wherever you are my grandfather, I hope to be your biggest reason to be proud of. I love you and I will never forget you, You will always be part of my conscience.

No hay comentarios: