domingo, 31 de agosto de 2008

First Entry

Hello people !!

First of all, thank you for coming and spending some of your valuable time. I know that maybe I am not the kind of person who is always smiling and trying to be social. But all of you know that you can count on me.

I am 21 years old, my birthday is on September 16th (with my arms wide open for receiving hugs and/or presents...hehe joking). I started studying this English degree in 2004, at the same time i started studying electronic engineering, by twists of fate in 2005 I had to stop studying English. I continued studying engineering, but in 2006 i had to have a surgery, and i stopped studying engineering as well.
A half year later i decided to take up again the English degree, and now I am here, with you my friends.

Well, I am a very sympathetic person, I am very active, neat, organized and social sometimes. I do not like to wait for someone (talking about homeworks, group works, and those things). I love football soccer and tennis. I LOVE driving !!! I started at 14 years old. I am a gadget fan, i like to know all about the latest innovations and electronic devices. I hate hypocritical people, and also stupid people. I am serious and sometimes I like to joke, but not falling into stupidity.

I like all kind of movies, and music, but talking about bands, I have favourites like keane, lifehouse, and coldplay.

I hope to learn so much about English language, it is really important for me because i want to succeed in whichever my job will be, and to be a successful professional.



No hay comentarios: